General Terms & Conditions
- ShapeUp only accepts online booking for group classes. Personal classes are booked only via e-mail, whatsapp or message through application. In order to book your class, you must have a class credit in your account.
- All services must be pre-paid.
- Classes are non-refundable, exchangeable, or transferable.
- VAT is not included in our prices.
- There's instalment option without limit blocking for the packages are valid more then one mounth.
- Grip socks must be worn during the Megaformer class for hygienic and safety reasons. For the ones who forget theirs, we have them at the studio available for purchase.
- The Megaformer and Yoga studios open 15 minutes before class. First timers on Megaformer must arrive no later than 10 minutes before class starts for a safety orientation on the machine.
- If you're running late and have not notified the studio by email or phone your spot may be given to a standby member. Please note, in order to maintain the flow of the class, our instructors lock the studio door 5 minutes after class start.
- We have a 12 hours cancellation policy. That means if you cancel your class 12 hours before the class you will receive your credit back onto your account.
- Classes that are cancelled within 12 hours before the class start will be considered late cancellation and charged as if attended.
- All group classes should be cancelled online. In order to do that log into ShapeUp application, go to My Reservations, and click Cancel next to the preffered class time.
- Personal classes can be canceled via phone call, whatsapp, e-mail or application message.
- If the class you want to attend is full, you can join the waitlist. To join the waitlist you must have a class credit in your account. If a spot opens up, you will be notified by SMS or ShapeUp App notification. Once your approval obtained, you’ll be registered for class and credit will be reduced from your account.